[Cartoweb-dev] Cartoweb Coreplugins extending

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 27 09:30:20 EDT 2005

Hello,

Le vendredi 24 juin 2005 à 10:00 +0200, PORTANERI Franck a écrit :
> ynamically loaded and replace the default query coreplugins.
>
> 2- The Extending method is more complicated.
> I wrote the new classes ClientProjectQuery, ServerProjectQuery witch
> extend the ClientQuery and ServerQuery classes, implement my own
> functions and the required replacePlugin() function witch returns
> 'query'.  I add the following in the conf file too:
>
> server_conf/project/query.ini:
>     loadPlugins = projectQuery
> client_conf/client.ini
>     loadPlugins = projectQuery
>
> Only the ClientProjectQuery seems to be loaded (replacePlugin() of this
> class is well called, I put a debug trace in it), while I have NO trace
> of the replacePlugin()  of  ServerProjectQuery in my logs. The new
> plugin is not loaded and the default one seems to run instead.

Please activate the log4php logging [1], and have a look inside
log/cartoserver.log (or log/cartoclient.log if in direct access).

There should be a line like:

lun 27 jun 2005 15:21:45 CEST,512 [7562] DEBUG PluginManager - trying to
load class
 /path/to/cartoweb3/projects/testproject/plugins/projectQuery/server/ServerProjectQuery.php

Then, check if the line is there and if the file it specifies is present
on the file system.

Cheers,

Sylvain Pasche

[1]