[Cartoweb-dev] Cartoweb Coreplugins extending

PORTANERI Franck fportaneri.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Tue Jun 28 09:38:55 EDT 2005

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks very much! This was my problem. It works fine now, both server
and client side plugins are loaded and running fine
I didn't read somewhere that the loadPlugins parameter was for the
server.ini, I just presumed it was by analogy of client.ini, sorry!
Thanks again,
Franck

Sylvain Pasche wrote:

>Le lundi 27 juin 2005 à 17:05 +0200, PORTANERI Franck a écrit :
>

>>And no trace of trying to load
>>projects/sigale/coreplugins/sigaleQuery/server/ServerSigaleQuery.php
>>
>>It looks like if the "loadPlugins = sigaleQuery" has no effect... I
>>also tryied to put "loadPlugins = toto" and never get an error
>>complain on the server side  (in both server.ini and query.ini)
>>while I immediatelly have a CartocommonException : Couldn't load
>>plugin ClientToto on the client.ini side.
>>

>The list of plugins to be loaded are in the <mapfile>.ini configuration
>file on the server side. Not in the server.ini file. This is because
>there is a need to have a different set of plugins loaded for different
>mapfiles. Thus, in your <mapfile>.ini, you will have a line like:
>
>mapInfo.loadPlugins = toto
>
>If you saw somewhere that the loadPlugins parameter was for the
>server.ini, please tell us, because this is wrong.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Sylvain

Franck Portaneri
tel: 04 92 94 52 41