[Cartoweb-dev] (no subject)

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Oct 5 14:02:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm not sure to understand what you want to do.

Query's parameter displayExtendedSelection is used to display or not an
advanced selection interface (what layer, what policy, return attributes
  or not, hilight selected objects or not, etc.).

Are you trying to setup a plugin that would enable to edit objects on
the map (add/move/delete + edit attributes)? If yes, note that Pierre
Giraud is developing an edition plugin that intends to do so. I've seen
recent demos of this plugin. Pierre is better placed to say when it will
  be available.

Anyway, it is recommended to create a new plugin or to extend an
existing one in your project rather than modifying some upstream plugin,
especially if the change is pretty specific.

Regards, AS