[Cartoweb-dev] need help about security

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Apr 26 04:34:21 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
I set the loogedIn permission so the whole application requires the user to
log in but after logging it, I can't print anything because I see "you have
not permission to print, LOGOUT" , but I've set this permission too (I
think).Can I have a bit more detailed example in order to get my goal ?

The whole security policy I'd like toset up is th following

1) everyone must be logged to enter in the application to see the map
2) some logged users can see the map and perform a query by using my plugin
3) few super logged users can see the map, perform queries and print them
too.

Can I set it only by using the .ini configuration ?

Thanks in advantage and best regards.

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Per la casa dei tuoi sogni, la soluzione è richiedere un Credito Casa
Findomestic, facile e senza anticipi
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4969&d=20060426