[Cartoweb-dev] Cartoweb

mody mootje2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:46:00 EDT 2007

Dear sir

I would like to ask you a question about the Cartoweb. I have dwonloaded the software but I don't have experiance with php or the mapserver.
I am planning a Route planner project and it seems to me that the Cartoweb is a good option for that.
I would like to ask you if you will install for me the Cartoweb with the Routing module and to get it up and running how much will cost me.
The maps that I'll use they have been made in arabic which it mean that al information on the map has to be displayed in arabic.
I'll take care of all text information that will be displayed.
If you can inform me I'll be very happy to hear it from you

Thanks
The Netherlands

Mody