[Cartoweb-dev] Size of map

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 14 09:13:12 EST 2007

Hello Sylvain,

If you're running the CVS version, you should have a try with the new
_REQUEST parameter "customMapsize".

// customMapsize parameter is something like [width]x[height]
// with [width] and [height] being integers.

To use that, you might want to have a new hidden input in the cartoweb
form which name is "customMapsize" and set its value with the size of
the map container using javascript.

HTH

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD