[Cartoweb-dev] Size of map (image pluggin)

Sylvain Beorchia sylvain.beorchia at makina-corpus.com
Wed Feb 14 10:09:45 EST 2007

Ok, i saw in the ClientImage.php (image pluggin) where the customMapsize
is used.

In the handleMapSize function there's 2 tests :

 	if (!is_null($mapSize)) {

and later

	if (!empty($customMapSize)) {

but the second one is never reached because the first one exit the
function (in the case we have a mapSize and a customMapsize defined)

Maybe it should be better not to exit the function before testing if
anyway there is a customMapSize parameter.
This way, even a Mapsize object is defined, we can add a customMapsize,
and this last one override the first.

What do you think ?

Sylvain Beorchia
Makina Corpus.