[Cartoweb-dev] edit plugin

Sylvain Beorchia sylvain.beorchia at makina-corpus.com
Fri Feb 16 10:53:10 EST 2007

Yes, in fact my edit layers are only allowed for admin. could it be the
problem ?

ok, i've tried with no auth config on those layers, and it works...i
mean CW does not fail. But still, when i choose a layer to edit, the map
 always goes with the loading splash screen and never stops.

Sylvain B.
Makina Corpus