[Cartoweb-dev] ClientLayers::getPrintedLayers()

Yves Bolognini yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 17 04:32:39 EDT 2007

Hi list,

ClientLayers::getPrintedLayers() is also used to generate PDF export
legend icons. Now these icons accept various resolutions.

I just added a default value so getPrintedLayers can be used with two
parameters. This will also resolve tooltips problem.

Regards,
Yves

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 10:20 +0200, Frederic Back wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just updated my development project to the current HEAD and noticed
> that ClientLayers::getPrintedLayers() now accepts resolution as a third
> parameter.
>
> What resolution is this referring to? If this is a globally available
> information, how do I access it from my plugin?
>
> Many thanks,
> Fred

ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphones
PLEASE pay attention to our new phone numbers

Camptocamp SA
Yves Bolognini
PSE A
CH-1015 Lausanne