[Cartoweb-dev] Problems with new Project

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Thu May 3 04:46:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

is there anything special with the sampleProject? I tried to use it as
skeleton for my own new project. Therefore I copied the map file and all
the data in server_conf and client_conf. But if I try to access my
project, I get the following message:

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: setExtent(): Given map extent is
invalid. Check that it is in the form: minx, miny, maxx, maxy in
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\coreplugins\location\server\ServerLocation.php on
line 319

I checked the extent values several times, but I see no problem. I even
compared all my files with all the files in sampleProject using diff,
and there is no other difference than the project name. Has anybody a guess?

regards
Carolin

--
Carolin Latze