[Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Wed May 23 10:09:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I try to develop my own CartoWeb project, but encountered a little
problem. I try to create my project from the sampleProject which worked
fine with the keymap of France. But I can't see the Map of France in the
bigger Window! I see that there are coordinates on mouse-over and if I
click on the map, the clicked region or point will be marked in the
keymap, but I do not see anything in the bigger map. It is just white. I
do not find the correct configuration to make the map visible. Has
anybody a hint?

Regards and thanks
Carolin

--