[Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map]

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Thu May 24 05:15:10 EDT 2007

-

Hi Oliver,

sorry, forgot to write that in the last mail: If I remove layers.ini
from server_conf/<project> I don't see any differences. There is still
only one checkbox for root on the themes tab. On the navigation tab in
the drop down menu, called "Layer to center on" I see only one layer
called "region", which is the only layer defined in <project>.map.

Bye
Carolin