[Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map]

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 24 06:37:17 EDT 2007

Hi Carolin

It seems the EXTENT is wrong:

in the mapfile, at the beginning, use EXTENT -47926 1627797 1312928 2675600
instead of the actual value

and in server_conf/sampleProject/sampleProject.ini ,
delete the line mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.location.bbox = "72705,
1620431, 1197822, 2677441"

then clean the cache and reset the session (sampleProject.php?reset_session
in the url)

let me know if this work
regards
Oliver