[Cartoweb-dev] new tab in template

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 23 05:30:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im not really sure to understand what you want to do.
do you want to *include* some content in your main page or
do you want to *link* to some files in your project (as your <path?> below
may suggest)

if you want to include *static* content, simply put the files in the same
folder as your project's cartoclient.tpl
and include the content with:
{include file='yourfilename.html'}
where you want the content to appear

if you want to create a link to some html files,
you must place your page_x.html in the htdocs folder in your project

the path is set by using the parameter type with an value (two singlequotes)

regards
Oliver