[Cartoweb-dev] Re: [Cartoweb-users] ignoring the map result cache

Frederic Back fredericback at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:46:52 EST 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 12:57 PM, Oliver Christen
<oliver.christen at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> why not directly modify the getMap function from MapResultCache.php and
> simply check if some parameter is set in $_REQUEST which would have the same
> result as skipCache, being return
> $this->getMapResultFromServer($mapRequest);

Aaah, I see. I thought I'd be violating some principle if I directly
accessed $_REQUEST from
within MapResultCache ;-)

Of course, your solution is much more practical, and I just wrote a
tiny, functional patch.
Should I open a bug or is this mail sufficient to submit it?

Cheers!
Frederic