[Cartoweb-dev] Problem: refresh map and set the language

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 27 04:02:32 EDT 2008

Hi

1) look at the layers.tpl file in the demoCW3 project, there are additional javscript function on the layer's checkbox
2) http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.i18n.html#user.i18n.translations.translating
copy the existing .po files in your project and rename them with your lang tag (client.po -> client.it.po, server.your_project_name.po -> server.your_project_name.it.po, server.po -> server.it.po)
add your lang in client.ini : http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.client
defaultLang = it
langList = it (for example)

and finally execut the cw3setup.php --install command so the .po get compiled into .mo
clean Smarty cache cw3setup.php --clean
eventualy restart apache (there are some unstabilities between gettext and apache)

regards
Oliver