[Cartoweb-dev] New bug ?

tamax tamax at geoaim.es
Thu Sep 4 15:12:25 EDT 2008

 Hi to everyone !

 First I would like to give you my congratulations for this great
work, It is very useful to a lot of people like me.

 I was working with search plugin using data base postgres/postgis
for raster information. The search work great

 but When I clicked on the result it wasnt working fine. I release
that the problem was in this file :
coreplugins/mapquery/server/ServerMapquery.php

 Line (89), at databaseQueryString function:  return
array("$idAttribute IN ($queryString)");

 I dont know if is mapserver/mapscript bug or cartoweb's one.

 If I replace that line with this one, works fine :       return
array("$idAttribute=$queryString");

  I am using : php5-mapscript 4.10.0-5.1+etc

 Cartoweb : 3.40

 SOrry, if is not a correct place to post

 Thanks !