[Cartoweb-dev] How to setup on Cartoweb on your domain name

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 17 00:59:37 EST 2009

Hi
do you have your own server or you want to install it on some rented space on a server from a web hosting service ?
the installation should be the same as you are doing it on your own computer, the only difference would be the "cartoclientBaseUrl" parameter in your project's client.ini file, which should be the public url pointing to your /cartoweb3/htdocs/ folder

regards
Oliver