[Cartoweb-users] Slow project

Alexandre Fellay alexandre.fellay at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 8 04:06:34 EDT 2005

Hi David,
Many things can make CartoWeb and/or Mapserver slow, and it's quite hard
to guess without more info. Certainly data optimization (tiling,
indexing) has to be done.
Then can you give some details about your mapfile (number and type of
layers for example)? Excerpts of it may even be more useful.
Regards
Alexandre Fellay