[Cartoweb-users] Query in layer with CLASS

Caussin David David.Caussin at brucity.be
Wed Aug 10 04:15:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

Sorry but i don't very understand what you would say.
I have set the TEMPLATE "foo" in each class but nothing change .

And for the problem about the reference map i don't know if i must use a factor scale of so, if i must set SIZE X Y  for the map and one more time for the REFERENCE.

Is there someone that could explain that

Here is a part of my mapfile

MAP
  #  QUERY
  NAME "bruxelles"
  EXTENT 145691.587 164468.490 155263.057 178821.756
  SHAPEPATH "data"
  SYMBOLSET "symbols.sym"
  FONTSET "fonts.txt"
  UNITS METERS
    LEGEND
    STATUS ON
    KEYSIZE 18 13
    POSTLABELCACHE true

    LABEL
      TYPE BITMAP
      SIZE MEDIUM
      POSITION cc
      COLOR 0 0 89
    END
  END

  #LEGEND
  #
  # Start of scalebar
  #

OUTPUTFORMAT
 NAME png
 DRIVER "GD/PNG"
 MIMETYPE "image/png"
 IMAGEMODE PC256
 EXTENSION "png"
END

  SCALEBAR
    STATUS ON
    COLOR 255 255 255
    OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
    BACKGROUNDCOLOR 0 0 0
    IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
    UNITS meters
    INTERVALS 10
    #LABEL
    SIZE 350 5
    LABEL
      SIZE SMALL
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END
REFERENCE
    IMAGE images/keymap.gif
    EXTENT 145691.587 164468.490 155263.057 178821.756
    STATUS ON
    COLOR -1 -1 -1
    OUTLINECOLOR 180 60 60
    SIZE 100 70