[Cartoweb-users] CVS version Views and pot scripts

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 10 10:36:07 EDT 2005

Hello,

Yes, views are operational in the CVS version and should work if "views"
has been added to "loadPlugins" and if viewOn is set to true in
client_conf/client.ini.

Note that no view is pre-recorded in CW3. You have to create them using
the "Views" folder form. With the default CW3 config, the "Views" folder
is available only for users with admin roles.

Alex