[Cartoweb-users] "Event manager is not defined" error when running test_project

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 12 07:22:33 EDT 2005

We're preparing a message to the list and/or some pages in the cartoweb
page to help users migrate from PRE_DHTML to new DHTML (cvs standard
branch).

Not to delay you in your work, I would suggest you to add following to
your template (project test_project ?):

<script type="text/javascript" src="{r
type=js}EventManager.js{/r}"></script>

But this is probably not sufficient and you pointed out the problem that
the test_project project is not uptodate in CVS. Thanks.

Regards

Pierre