[Cartoweb-users] Highlight and query

Alexandre Fellay alexandre.fellay at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 12 08:43:52 EDT 2005

I'm not sure the end-users understand what's happening if you allow them
to select features and get info about them without seeing them on the
map. But if that's really what you want, you can define hilight layers
that have the same symbolization as the non-hilighted ones, or a very
discrete symbolization. Example :

# normal layer, also included in the hierarchy in layers.ini
LAYER
  NAME "mylayer"
  CLASS
    STYLE