[Cartoweb-users] GeoTools routing (Was: RE: [Cartoweb-dev] /!\ CVS version updates)

Yves Bolognini yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 17 04:14:56 EDT 2005

Hello Dejan,

I'm the one who wrote the initial GeoTools routing module. This was
actually a test module as the idea was to implement routing in PostGIS.

If you still want to use GeoTools routing, you'll first need to install
the PHP/Java Bridge and GeoTools 2.1.x:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php
http://www.geotools.org/Downloads

Then you can activate Routing plugin on test_project client:

/projects/test_project/client_conf/client.ini
loadPlugins = ..., routing

...and on server:

/projects/test_project/server_conf/projectmap/projectmap.ini
mapInfo.loadPlugins = ..., routing, projectRouting

Layers used for routing in this demo are more_points and more_lines.

Regards,
Yves