[Cartoweb-users] How to accelerate the displaying of the page?

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 19 09:16:50 EDT 2005

David,

have you tried to activate CW3 caches?

With Cartoweb CVS simply switch "profile" parameters to "production" in
client_conf/client.ini and server_conf/server.ini

With Cartoweb 3.0.0 or for fine tuning in CVS version (with
profile=custom), set:
useWsdl = false
noWsdlCache = false
noMapInfoCache = false
in both client.ini and server.ini

If it is possible, set "cartoserverDirectAccess = true" as well.

AS