[Cartoweb-users] 3 questions about Views

frequens frequens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:03:12 EDT 2005

I am pretty sure it is my fault (messing the non-CVS and CVS Cartoweb
version), but being clueless I dare to ask.

I managed to enable the Views functionality and from the user/admin
interface it works perfectly and without any errors...

1. When trying to load a view from URL like
http://www.xxxx.com/demo.php?view=3 the view does not load (I get the
full extent map) and the following notices and warnings appear in the
server log for one try:

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in
/home/cartoweb3/client/Views.php on line 225
PHP Warning:  __clone method called on non-object in
/home/cartoweb3/common/StructHandler.php on line 75
PHP Warning:  array_keys() [<a
href='function.array-keys'>function.array-keys</a>]: The first
argument should be an array in
/home/cartoweb3/common/StructHandler.php on line 86
PHP Warning:  in_array() [<a
href='function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for
second argument in /home/cartoweb3/common/StructHandler.php on line 86
[...]

2. The client.ini reads: viewablePlugins = location, layers, query, outline
While location, layers and outline are successfully restored when
marked nor their attributes shown?

3. Is Internationalization supported also for Views and if yes where
should their names appear to be translated.

Many thanks for any help,

BR

frequens