[Cartoweb-users] Query with id's recentering

Caussin David David.Caussin at brucity.be
Mon Aug 29 03:26:28 EDT 2005

Hi,

I try to implement the code of the id's recentering file.

I would like that the users can fill in some text field and i would like that the result in the envisaged field will be the concatenation of the other text field. If it is possible i would like that the concatenation result appear directly when the user fill in the others text field.

I can  do the concatenation with PHP but i can't insert it in cartoweb3 code.

Any idea will be welcome.....

In advance grreat thanks

Caussin David