[Cartoweb-users] recentering on id

Emmanuel Belo emmanuel.belo at microgis.ch
Thu Dec 8 08:47:57 EST 2005

Thank you, Alex, for your input! Now that i have the right metadata, it
recenters well around the polygon.

(new) Layer of the mapfile:

LAYER
   METADATA
     "id_attribute_string" "id"
   END
END

Ids doesn't need to be unique. If 2 polygons have the same id, it
recenters around both.

By the way, would it be difficult to implement a "contains" querystring
to replace the actual "is" query ?

Best regards,

Emmanuel