[Cartoweb-users] circles proportional

Emmanuel Belo emmanuel.belo at microgis.ch
Fri Dec 9 04:41:44 EST 2005

Hi Laurent,

i have just tested it, it works great! I have an id in my postgis table
"capital" that varies between 1 and 26. (See attached file for the result)

Best regards,

Emmanuel

Mapfile:

LAYER
    NAME "capitals"
    METADATA

    END

    SYMBOLSCALE 1000000
    MINSCALE 124000
    MAXSCALE 3500000

    TYPE point
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    DATA "the_geom from capital"

    CLASS
      NAME "bla"
      STYLE
        SYMBOL "circle"
        COLOR 0 0 0
        SIZEITEM id
      END
    END
END

Database:

CREATE TABLE capital
(
   gid int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT,
   id int8,
   name varchar,
   the_geom geometry,
)

--
Emmanuel Belo
MicroGIS Geomatics SA              tel +41 21 691 77 17
CH - 1025 St-Sulpice          emmanuel.belo at microgis.ch