[Cartoweb-users] postGIS & dijkstra

Sarawut Ninsawat sarawut.map at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:56:40 EST 2005

Hello

Thanks, maybe I might figure something.

Actually, I use dijkstra.sql and dijkstra_post.sql in
cartoweb3/contrib/pgdijkstra/ after I complie it after I install Boost
dev rpm.

I surely that I did not rename it manually.

Maybe I will start from the beinging again with dijkstra.sql in
/usr/share/pgsql/contrib/

Thank you Sylvain I will told about it on Monday.

Sarawut