[Cartoweb-users] template URL

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Dec 14 08:28:50 EST 2005

Christophe,

I'm not sure to understand what you mean bu if you wish to display some
additional data about some query result item, simply use a "tableRule"
to add (or transform) a "template.php?ind=..." link column in your
result tables. The window opened by the given link is then generated
using some PHP code of your own.
For more info about tableRules have a look at:
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.tables

AS