[Cartoweb-users] idRecenterLayer not working

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Tue Dec 20 12:44:15 EST 2005

I see one more problem in your configuration.
You probably missed that to use the "id_attribute_string" metadata
correctly, some extra info must be retrieved from your postgis table.

You should set something like following in your data connection :

DATA           "the_geom from (select the_geom, feat_name, oid from
lgst.sel_admingebiete) as foo using SRID=4326"

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD