[Cartoweb-users] Plugin exportHtml

Fred Bauer kerso68 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:46:43 EDT 2005

Hi,
When I use the exportHtml plugin. The images don't appear on my page (red
crosses).
The URL of the page is :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/htdocs/r.php?k=h&pl=exportHtml&pr=DDAF12&r=export.php

The images URL are :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/r.php?k=g&r=images%2F112045984682058.jpg
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/r.php?k=g&r=images%2F112045984682059.jpg

I don't really understand the meaning from the parameter r, and in which way
it is used.  Temporary images named 112045984682058.jpg and
112045984682059.jpg exist in the www-data\images repertory. So what is the
meaning of %2F ?
In the page Url the r is the ressource file so I don't understand why in the
image case it isn't directly the resource file (the generated image).

If somebody can bring me some answers,that would be sympathetic.

Fred