[Cartoweb-users] Internalization again

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Fri Jul 22 02:12:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

After some investigation I have realised that I have to restart Apache
each time the .mo file is modified to get the changes shown on the map.
I have tried some things like "putenv('LANG=hr_HR'),
putenv("LC_ALL=hr_HR") as suggested in php manual user notes but this
didn't help. Is it possible anyway in Windows at this moment?

regards, dejan