[Cartoweb-users] Problem including the file compiled from layers.tpl

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Thu Jul 28 04:20:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

After more investigation I can confirm that it fails when including
xxxxxlayers.tpl.php from templates_c folder, I don't know why. When I
try to copy another file to that name it passes so there must be
something with this compiled file. I also tried to delete the file to
let cartoweb create new one, but the same happens with the new one
(which is identical of course).

Any help??

dejan gambin