[Cartoweb-users] Set or modify layer contents

R Baud webloper at infogeo.ch
Tue May 31 10:40:48 EDT 2005

Hi,
I've seen this list is brand new, I just hope someone will read me... :-)
I try to modify, in the demo project, the demo.map file and the demo.ini file both located at: \cartoweb3\projects\demo\server_conf\demo\
The purpose is to remove or add new layers.

I suppose modifying these two 2 files isn't sufficient because I get this error message:

Failureclass:   SoapFaultmessage:   Could not find msLayer districtBacktrace:file: 225 - C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\coreplugins\layers\server\LayersInitProvider.phpcall: LayersInitProvider::fillDynamicLayer()file: 314 - C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\coreplugins\layers\server\LayersInitProvider.phpcall: LayersInitProvider->fillDynamicLayer(Object(Layer))

This layer district doesn't exist in demo.ini or .map, so where should I modify something more??
Which files must I edit for adding/deleting datas layers??

Thanks in advance!
Rémy