[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 31

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Nov 18 12:34:00 EST 2005

Patrick,

I would not be surprised that you already had CartoWeb installed on your
computer and that some session conflicts occured with your new setup.
Try cleaning sessions and cache files by:
- typing "php cw3setup.php --clean" in a command line prompt (~DOS) (you
must be located in the cartoweb3/ directory to do so)
- calling CartoWeb page with some URL like
http://your/path/to/CartoWeb/client.php?reset_session

AS