[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.0 zoom

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 23 11:48:13 EST 2005

Patrick.Beranger.dde69 at equipement.gouv.fr a écrit :

>Hello
>
>No, if i select zoom tool when the new page is loaded, the map moves only.
>And if i select tool pan, the map returns to the original zoom.
>
>Before that functioned well. I installed Cartoweb 3.1 then I removed it and
>I had many problemes.

Do you mean that you installed cartoweb 3.1 but didn't manage to use it
? Then you came back to the old 3.0 version and got the described problems ?

I feel like you have problems with the toolbar template or the DHTML
javascript files.
But without any page source code, I can't figure out what the real issue.

Pierre GIRAUD

Pierre GIRAUD
Géomaticien, Analyste

Camptocamp France SAS