[Cartoweb-users] Clean up mapframe...

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Nov 25 07:49:00 EST 2005

I probably did not pay enough time to think about it, but the simplest
way to clear the "canvas", is to have something like following and call
it when the new map is loaded (withou any page reload):

function clearMap() {
  mainmap.getDisplay('map').currentLayer.innerHTML = '';
}

Note that it has not been tested.

Besides, we, at camptocamp, have also been working on an Ajax
implementation. We're interested in such developpements if you are about
to share.

Regards.

Pierre GIRAUD