[Cartoweb-users] display a popup containing information on attributes

aallain at ensg.ign.fr aallain at ensg.ign.fr
Mon Sep 19 13:08:54 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am working on Cartoweb and have a few problems with it. Help needed!

I am trying to display information on a particular attribute of a query
selection. For that, I have created a hypertext link on the attributes displayed
in Cartoweb query result table. When I click on it, I want to display
information in a popup, which needs to consult the mapfile. Therefore, I search
how to access the msMapObj of the ServerContext object but I don’t manage to do it.

Can I access it with a php script ? Do I have to create a plugin ? if it’s the
case, how can I do the link between the attribute hypertext link and the content
of my popup ?

Besides, I would like to know how a query selection treatment is launched when
the user has made a rectangle selection.

Thanks