[Cartoweb-users] pgdijkstra installation...

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at camptocamp.com
Fri Sep 23 09:43:47 EDT 2005

Hello Paul,

I have never tried installation and compilation on Windows platform. The
build system depends on make and includes Makefiles from postgis using
the pg_config command.

Maybe you can try with cygwin (www.cygwin.com), which provides the make
and gcc commands. Otherwise, there is minGw. See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_MINGW.html

Best regards,

Sylvain