[Cartoweb-users] Hilighting area's

Alexandre Fellay alexandre.fellay at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 27 07:53:05 EDT 2005

The most important point about hilighting in the doc is paragraph 9.2.1 : if you
set  drawQueryUsingHilight to true in query.ini (server-side), you'll use the
extended hilighting mechanism of cartoweb, where you have the different
configuration options listed in your mail. Otherwise, the normal Mapserver
hilighting mechanism is used; then the configuration options are very limited,
since they are those of the QUERYMAP object in the mapfile (same hilight color
for all layers, no transparency...).

AF