[Cartoweb-users] query results into pdf

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Apr 1 03:43:25 EST 2006

Hi,
I'd like to include some info into pdf. In order to study an example, I've
tested the demoCW3, but If I produce a query, then I set the option
QueryResult in print folder, and finally I try to print it, I get these
errors:

 Class : CartocommonExceptionMessage : Error [8, Object of class PdfBlock
could not be converted to int,
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\plugins\exportPdf\client\ClientExportPdf.php, 324]
Backtrace:

file: UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN
call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(8, "Object of class PdfBlock could not be
converted to int",
"C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\plugins\exportPdf\client\ClientExportPdf.p...", 324,
Array(3))

file: 324 -
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\plugins\exportPdf\client\ClientExportPdf.php
call: in_array("tableCaption", Array(5))

[...]

I've tested the feature on Cartoweb3.2 in Winxp environment. This problem
arises only if the queryresult option is set.  In other cases, I normally
get the map into pdf format.

Even If I'm studying this case, I will display the info in my project
without the query plugin, but only by filling a smarty variable in the main
template, (as rightly suggested in a previus piece of advice from you). Now,
how can include this info in a pdf page ? Is there a right way to
modify/change the template of the pdf page, so I can insert other objects
into it ?

thanks in advantage.

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese
né anticipi, clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2908&d=20060401