[Cartoweb-users] query results into pdf

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Apr 3 19:46:41 EDT 2006

Hi Alexander,
first I want to say you a great thank you, in fact after your help I 've a
sessionable plugin which gathers the data from a database and stores them as
I want; the form with a vertical scroll bar works fine to display the data
and now I use the returned value for "recenter_bbox" without any link. The
little bug is solved too.
Now I'd like to display and print into pdf, on demand, some info which are
recalled by my plugin. This text could be a complex page with  an image (
for example a photo of the centered building)  which I'd like to see under
the map than to print in the pdf.
Has this problem already been solved ? Can you suggest a way to display and
print a text ( first a simple text) ?

Giuseppe

PS
I tryed to perform the following suggestion :
>Add a specific Smarty variable under the map in cartoclient.tpl and have
>this variable assigned in your plugin renderForm()...

but in renderForm() If I write :
$template->assign('cartoclient',$this->drawUserForm_1()),
and in drawUserForm_1() I assign the value to a variable which is present in
carticlient.tpl,  I get a fatal error.
There is something I miss.