[Cartoweb-users] [Plugin] error with 'outline' plugin

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 4 10:49:59 EDT 2006

Hi  Yves,

be sure to include all different layers for all the outline type (point,
line and polygone) in your mapfile and set the layers configuration in the
outline.ini for all 3 type also

This error come from an uncompatibility between the new outline/mapoverlay
plugin version and an outdated fallback process of the outline that try to
use the polygone outline layer if there is no layer specified for point
outline. This fallback process was removed in the current cvs version.