[Cartoweb-users] Can't load mapscript library - Suse 10

Pebble Puppy pebble_puppy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:36:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the tip.  I took a look and found that I do not have the 'php'
directory in /usr/local/include.  I added php/ext and copied in the
php_mapscript.so, restarted apache, but still the error.

I went looking and found that I do have
/usr/local/apache2/php/include/php/ext but the .so wasn't in there.  I
copied it in, restarted apache, but the same problem.

When building PHP I used the following configure:

/usr/local/php-5.1.2 # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2/php
--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-pgsql --enable-dbase
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache2/php

Thanks again for the idea.

Regards, Robert