[Cartoweb-users] [Query] Error with selected shape

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 7 10:04:42 EDT 2006

Jacolin Yves wrote:

>I did a mistake in my problem description : it is not the select fonction but
>the query fonction !

This is it, for sure. You are just facing the issue.
The mapserver SQL request is erronous :

.. WHERE (myAttribute = 'myAttribute in ('A', 'B')') and ...

>ok, I will try to patch maserver. Well any idea how to do this :-?
>
>Y.

In the page I gave you the url, you'll find a patch to apply to your
mapserver sources (mappostgis.c), if you don't want to wait untill the
4.8.2 is released.

Pierre