[Cartoweb-users] more than a page into pdf et al.

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Apr 15 19:35:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
 I've tested a new template by modifying by hand  the exportPdf.ini, the
inNewPage parameter seems not to work :

I added the configuration for a text type:
blocks.MyBlock1.type = text
blocks.MyBlock1.content = "text"
blocks.MyBlock1.inNewPage = true

then I've added its name in general.activatedBlocks

but when I print the pdf, there is no Text in the second page.
If I use inLastPages, I get a second page.
At this point I've tested this configuration:

blocks.MyBlock1.type = text
blocks.MyBlock1.content = "text1"
blocks.MyBlock1.inNewPage = true

blocks.MyBlock2.type = text
blocks.MyBlock2.content = "text2"
blocks.MyBlock2.inNewPage = true

general.activatedBlocks = ..., MyBlock1,MyBlock2

I get nothing .

While by the following one:
blocks.MyBlock1.type = text
blocks.MyBlock1.content = "text1"
blocks.MyBlock1.inLastPages = true

blocks.MyBlock2.type = text
blocks.MyBlock2.content = "text2"
blocks.MyBlock2.inLastPages = true

I get in the second and third page only the second block .
This case seems to be logic...

Now, Is It possible to get three pages filled by the map in the first  and
two different texts in the second and third pages only by configuring the
exportPdf.ini file? How can I use the inNewPage parameter ?

Thank's to everybody, and best regards