[Cartoweb-users] permissions and security

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Tue Apr 18 08:30:46 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I'd like to set the permissions in the following way:
1) everyone must be logged to enter in the application to see  the map
2) some logged users can see the map and perform a query by using my plugin
3) few super logged users can see the map, perform queries and print them
too.

I've red the handbook but I didn't get the goal, for example if I set the
loogedIn permission I can't print anything because I see "you have not
permission to print, LOGOUT" , but I've set this permission too.

Can I have a bit more detailed example in order to get my goal ?
Must the permission for a new PlugIn be managed by writing code or by
setting the permissions in its .ini file ?

Thanks in advantage

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a
dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=20060418