[Cartoweb-users] warnings during cw3setup.php

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 21 02:29:35 EDT 2006

Hi again,
the project "shortcut" file (demoCW3.php and so) are not generated
automatically. Indeed you have to create it manually, as you did.

Concerning the warning yuu see during --install, are you using cartoweb 3.2
?
The warning should not appear after the first --install.
Check in the projects client.ini if the cartoclientBaseUrl was set.
Eventually you can edit the client.ini and set the cartoclientBaseUrl
manually

Regards,
Oliver